01 January 2014

December Reading Challenge

My very un-edited photo of books I've read recently. Stacked so I remember to write reviews.


In January I read 24 books. My Goodreads goal for 2013 is 300 books. In February I read 31 books. During March I read 31 books and April, I read 27 books. During May I read 27 books. For June I ended up being 15 books. July was a bit crazy with travel but I was able to read 30 books.
August saw me with 22 books read. September I went up to 25 books read and my Goodreads was 231/300.  October was crazy busy so I only read 12 books and the total was 243/300. November I killed it and read 26 books bringing my total to 269/300.

December was a bit crazy...I stayed up late and some days read two books from start to finish.  I took some time to stay home and enjoy all the amazing books I had around me.  Lots of great ARC's this month that are 2014 releases.  Finally realizing I should also count the books I read with the children during reading groups at school brought me to my total.  If I had been keeping track of all the reading group books I'd be higher then my goal but oh well.  I hit my goal this year of 300.  I am amazed because Goodreads says that means I read 91,951 PAGES...holy crap.


Fiction

A Perfect Proposal by Katie Fforde
The Wild Girl by Jim Fergus


Romance

A Night Like This by Julia Quinn
Just Like Heaven by Julia Quinn
Sneaking Candy by Lisa Burstein


Young Adult Fiction

Catch a Falling Star
Easy by Tammara Webber
Fox Forever (Jenna Fox Chronicles #3) by Mary E. Pearson
I Will Save You by Matt De La Pena
The Last Best Kiss by Claire LaZebnik
The Bridge From Me to You by Lisa Schroeder
Racing Savannah by Miranda Kenneally
Dissected by Megan Bostic
Going Nowhere Faster by Sean Beaudoin
The Offering (The Pledge #3) by Kimberly Derting
The Taking (The Taking #1) by Kimberly Derting
Life by Committee by Corey Ann Haydu
Liar by Justine Larbalestier


Young Adult Non-Fiction

The Pregnancy Project by Gaby Rodriguez


Children's Fiction

Go West, Amelia Bedelia by Herman Parish
Calling Doctor Amelia Bedelia by Herman Parish
Bravo, Amelia Bedelia by Herman Parish
The Fellowship for Alien Detection by Kevin Emerson
The Triad of Finity (Oliver Nocturne #6) by Kevin Emerson
The Eternal Tomb (Oliver Nocturne #5) by Kevin Emerson
Blueberries for Sal by Robert McCloskey
ABC by Dr. Seuss
Brown Bear Brown Bear by Bill Martin Jr. & Eric Carle
One Fish Two Fish by Dr. Seuss
Barnyard Dance by Sandra Boynton
Corduroy by Don Freeman
Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown

No comments: