01 December 2013

November Reading Challenge

(This is where a photo of the books I read normally goes...but I'm being lazy so no photo sorry)

In January I read 24 books. My Goodreads goal for 2013 is 300 books. In February I read 31 books. During March I read 31 books and April, I read 27 books. During May I read 27 books. For June I ended up being 15 books. July was a bit crazy with travel but I was able to read 30 books.
August saw me with 22 books read. September I went up to 25 books read and my Goodreads was 231/300.  October was crazy busy so I only read 12 books.  243/300.

In November I killed it and read a lot of books by authors I met at Vegas Valley Book Festival.  Okay I knew a few of these authors beforehand. *shrugs* I bought a ton of amazing books and have had book hangover A LOT this month.  The total books read for November was 26 so my new total is 269/300.

Young Adult Fiction

Pivot Point (Pivot Point #1) by Kasie West
Of Beast and Beauty by Stacey Jay
Fade to Blue by Sean Beaudoin
The Locket by Stacey Jay
The Dark Shore (The Atlanteans #2) by Kevin Emerson
The Lost Code (The Atlanteans #1) by Kevin Emerson
If He Had Been With Me by Laura Nowlin
Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt
Exile by Kevin Emerson
Dirty Little Secrets by C.J. Omololu
The Passionaries (The Blessed #2) by Tonya Hurley

Young Adult Non-Fiction

The Pregnancy Project by Gaby Rodriguez


Children's Fiction

The Demon Hunter (Oliver Nocturne #4) by Kevin Emerson
Blood Ties (Oliver Nocturne #3) by Kevin Emerson
The Sunlight Slayings (Oliver Nocturne #2) by Kevin Emerson
Amelia Bedelia Helps Out by Peggy Parish
Amelia Bedelia's Family Album by Peggy Parish
Amelia Bedelia and the Baby by Peggy Parish
Amelia Bedelia Bakes Off by Herman Parish
Amelia Bedelia and the Surprise Shower by Peggy Parish
Amelia Bedelia by Peggy Parish
Amelia Bedelia Goes Camping by Peggy Parish
Good Driving, Amelia Bedelia by Herman Parish
The Vampire's Photograph (Oliver Nocturne #1) by Kevin Emerson
Carlos is Gonna Get It by Kevin Emerson
Julie of the Wolves (Julie of the Wolves #1) by Jean Craighead George

No comments: