01 November 2013

October Reading Challenge




In January I read 24 books. My Goodreads goal for 2013 is 300 books. In February I read 31 books. During March I read 31 books and April, I read 27 books. During May I read 27 books. For June I ended up being 15 books. July was a bit crazy with travel but I was able to read 30 books.
August saw me with 22 books read. September I went up to 25 books read and my Goodreads was 231/300.

October was crazy busy with the Wordstock Festival along with a friend visiting me from out of town.  I didn't read as much so my total was 243/300.  Wow I only read 12 books this month!


Young Adult Fiction

The Blessed (The Blessed #1) by Tonya Hurley
These Broken Stars (Starbound #1) by Amie Kaufman
Perfect Ruin (Internment Chronicles #1) by Lauren DeStefano
Arcadian Falls (Arcadian #3) by Kai Meyer
Fire & Flood (#1) by Victoria Scott
Better Off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg
The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
Faking Normal by Courtney Stevens
The Sound of Letting Go by Stasia Ward Kehoe
False Sight (False Memory #2) by Dan Krokos
False Memory (False Memory #1) by Dan Krokos
Cress (Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer
The Freedom Maze by Delia Sherman


Romance

Own the Wind (Chaos #1) by Kristen Ashley


No comments: