08 October 2013

September Reading Challenge


I'm totally cheating. These aren't the books I read in September but they are the books my friend bought and had signed recently. All AMAZING books!


In January I read 24 books. My Goodreads goal for 2013 is 300 books. In February I read 31 books. During March I read 31 books and April, I read 27 books. During May I read 27 books. For June I ended up being 15 books. July was a bit crazy with travel but I was able to read 30 books.
August saw me with 22 books read.
Once we hit September I went up to 25 books read and my Goodreads was 231/300.


Young Adult Fiction

The Spirit Keeper by K.B. Laugheed
Phoenix (Black City #2) by Elizabeth Richards
The Inventor's Secret (The Inventor's Secret #1) by Andrea Cremer
A Trick of the Light by Lois Metzger
Black City (Black City #1) by Elizabeth Richards
The Different Girl by Gordon Dahlqvist
Held by Edeet Ravel
Hand Me Down by Melanie Thorne

Fiction

Tiger Hills by Sarita Mandanna
The Cupid Effect by Dorothy Koomson
A World Away by Nancy Grossman
The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake by Aimee Bender

Romance

Maggie's Man (Family Secrets #1) by Alicia Scott (Lisa Gardner)
Tangled Beauty by K.L. Middleton
The Convenient Bride by C.S. Winchester
Nothing to Commend Her by Jo Barrett
Love.com by Karolyn Cairns
Lord of the Black Isle (Black Douglas, #3) by Elaine Coffman
Child of the Mist (These Highland Hills, #1) by Kathleen Morgan
Starlight (The Christies #2) by Carrie Lofty
To Beguile a Beast (Legend of the Four Soldiers #3) by Elizabeth Hoyt
Daybreak (Dark Age Dawning #3) by Ellen Connor
Midnight (Dark Age Dawning #2) by Ellen Connor
Nightfall (Dark Age Dawning #1) by Ellen Connor


Fantasy

Bronze Gods (Apparatus Infernum #1) by Ann Aguirre


No comments: