01 September 2013

August Reading Challenge




In January I read 24 books. My Goodreads goal for 2013 is 300 books. In February I read 31 books. During March I read 31 books and April, I read 27 books. During May I read 27 books. For June I ended up being 15 books. July was a bit crazy with travel but I was able to read 30 books. August saw me with 22 books read for a Goodreads total of 206/300.



Young Adult Fiction

How to Lead a Life of Crime by Kirsten Miller
Dirty Little Secret by Jennifer Echols
Time After Time (Time Between Us #2) by Tamara Ireland Stone
Wise Young Fool by Sean Beaudoin


Fiction

The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty
Empress of the Seven Hills (The Empress of Rome Series #3) by Kate Quinn
Romance

The Raven Prince (Princess Trilogy #1) by Elizabeth Hoyt
And the Miss Ran Away with the Rake (Rhymes with Love #2)
Charming the Prince (Fairy Tales #1) by Teresa Medeiros
By His Majesty's Grace (The Three Graces #1) by Jennifer Blake
If You Desire (MacCarrick Brothers #2) by Kresley Cole
If You Dare (MacCarrick Brothers #1) by Kresley Cole
The Lost Duke of Wyndham (Two Dukes of Wyndham #1) by Julia Quinn
After the Abduction (Swanlea Spinsters #3) by Sabrina Jeffries
A Hellion in Her Bed (Hellions of Halstead Hall #2) by Sabrina Jeffries

Fantasy

Agave Kiss (Corine Solomon #5) by Ann Aguirre
Devil's Punch (Corine Solomon #4) by Ann Aguirre
Shady Lady (Corine Solomon #3) by Ann Aguirre
Hell Fire  (Corine Solomon #2) by Ann Aguirre
Blood of Tyrants (Temeraire #8)by Naomi Novik 
Crucible of Gold (Temeraire #7) by Naomi Novik

No comments: