01 August 2013

July Reading Challenge



In January I read 24 books. According to my Goodreads goal for 2013 of 300 books. As of Jan 31st I am at 8%. In February I read 31 books bringing me to 55/300. During March I read 31 books and April, I read 27 books and my Goodreads total was 113/300. During May I read 27 books and my Goodreads is up to 139/300. For June my reading went down a bit as I had a car to use for a week, meaning I didn't ride the bus and have that time dedicated to reading. June ended up being 15 books bringing my Goodreads total up to 154/300.  July was a bit crazy with travel so I read 30 books and brought my Goodreads total up to  184/300.

Children's

A Sister For Sam by Evelyn Mason

Young Adult Fiction

Strikeforce (Skyship Academy #3) by Nick James
Ten Tiny Breaths (Ten Tiny Breaths #1) by K.A. Tucker
Crush (Crash #3) by Nicole Williams
Beautiful Monster by Bella Forrest
Right of Way by Lauren Barnholdt
Dare You To (Pushing the Limits #2) by Katie McGarry
Requiem (Delirium #3) by Lauren Oliver
Pandemonium (Delirium #2) by Lauren Oliver
Delirium (Delirium #1) by Lauren Oliver
The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #2) by Michelle Hodkin
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #1) by Michelle Hodkin
The Stone Demon (The Iron Witch #3) by Karen Mahoney
The Wood Queen (The Iron Witch #2) by Karen Mahoney
The Iron Witch (The Iron Witch #1) by Karen Mahoney
Nightshade Diaries (Poison Diaries #2) by Maryrose Wood


Romance

When the Duke Returns (Desperate Duchesses #4) by Eloisa James
A Kiss at Midnight (Fairy Tales #1) by Eloisa James
The Ugly Duchess (Fairy Tales #4) by Eloisa James
The Inconvenient Duchess (The Radwells #1) by Christine Merrill
Lucky In Love by Karina Gioertz
The Secret Pearl by Mary Balogh
Priceless by Christina Dodd
With Seduction in Mind (Girl Bachelors #4) by Laura Lee Guhrke
My Favorite Bride by Christina Dodd
In My Wildest Dreams (Governess Brides #4) by Christina Dodd


Mystery

Alex by Pierre Lemaitre
Deeper Than The Dead (Oak Knoll #1) by Tami Hoag
Touch and Go by Lisa Gardner


Fantasy

Tongues of Serpents (Temeraire #6) by Naomi Novik

No comments: