01 July 2013

June Reading Challenge



In January I read 24 books. According to my Goodreads goal for 2013 of 300 books. As of Jan 31st I am at 8%. In February I read 31 books bringing me to 55/300. During March I read 31 books and April, I read 27 books and my Goodreads total was 113/300. During May I read 27 books and my Goodreads is up to 139/300.  For June my reading went down a bit as I had a car to use for a week, meaning I didn't ride the bus and have that time dedicated to reading.  SO June ended up being 15 books bringing my Goodreads total up to 154/300.


Young Adult Fiction

The Girl Who Was Supposed To Die by April Henry
Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland
Catch Rider by Jennifer Lyne
Wild Awake by Hilary Smith
Rootless by Chris Howard


Fiction

Above Rubies by Jaclyn Hawkes
Me Before You by Jojo Moyes


Christian Fiction

A Place to Belong (Wild West Wind #3) by Lauraine Snelling


Romance

Runaway Heart by Claudy Conn
An Introduction to Pleasure (Mistress Matchmaker #1) by Jess Michaels
Lady Bess by Claudy Conn


Mystery

Eyes of Justice (Triple Threat #4) by Lis Wiehl and April Henry
Heart of Ice (Triple Threat #3) by Lis Wiehl and April Henry
Hand of Fate (Triple Threat #2) by Lis Wiehl and April Henry
Face of Betrayal (Triple Threat #1) by Lis Wiehl and April Henry

2 comments:

Disquietus said...

I, thanks to the miracle known as summer vacation, managed to read 19 books in June. Although one of them was only skimmed and never finished and two were re-reads. But still. YAY FOR SUMMER. I'm going to have to keep upping my Goodreads Goal.

Mel said...

Nice job! Did you post your reading from June on your page?