01 June 2013

May Reading Challenge

4 out of 5 of the books above I've had for ages! Finally got around to reading them.


In January I read 24 books. According to my Goodreads goal for 2013 of 300 books. As of Jan 31st I am at 8%. In February I read 31 books bringing me to 55/300. During March I read 31 books and April, I read 27 books and my Goodreads total was 113/300.  During May I read 27 books and my Goodreads is up to 139/300.


Young Adult Fiction

The Trouble with Flirting by Claire LeZebnik
Coaltown Jesus by Ron Koertge
iBoy by Kevin Brooks
Unremembered (Unremembered #1) by Jessica Brody
All the Truth That's In Me by Julie Berry
Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (Between #1) by April Tucholke
Crimson Rising (Skyship Academy #2) by Nick James
The Pearl Wars (Skyship Academy #1) by Nick James
Blaze by Laurie Crompton


Fiction

Once in a Lifetime by Cathy Kelly
Staying at Daisy's by Jill Mansell
Nadia Knows Best by Jill Mansell
Love Always by Harriet Evans
A Cold and Lonely Place (Troy Chance #2) by Sara J. Henry
Indelible Love -Emily's Story by D.W. Cee
Souvenir by Therese Fowler


Romance

Sometimes a Rogue (Lost Lords #5) by Mary Jo Putney
To Tame a Renegade (Delaney Trilogy #2)
A Sweet and Spicy Kind of Love by Minx Chamber
To Seduce an Earl (Seduction #1) by Lori Brighton
A Night of Secrets (Night #1) by Lori Brighton
His Majesty, The Prince of Toads by Delle Jacobs
The Lady Risks All by Stephanie Laurens
Undeclared (Woodlands #1) by Jen Frederick
Up In Flames by Nicole Williams
Clash (Crash #2) by Nicole Williams
Crash (Crash #1) by Nicole Williams

No comments: