01 May 2013

April Reading Challenge



In January I read 25 books. According to my Goodreads goal for 2013 of 300 books. As of Jan 31st I am at 8%. In February I read 31 books bringing me to 55/300. During March I read 31 books and my Goodreads goal hit 86/300.  For April, I read 27 books and my current total is 113/300.


Young Adult Fiction

Crash (Crash #1) by Nicole Williams
True (Elixir #3) by Hilary Duff
Impossible (Impossible #1) by Nancy Werlin
The Prize by Lars D.H. Hedbor
Splintered (Splintered #1) by A.G. Howard
Somebody Up There Hates You by Hollis Seamon
The Program (The Program #1) by Suzanne Young
The Night She Disappeared by April Henry
The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen
Revenge of the Girl with the Great Personality by Elizabeth Eulberg
Mind Games (Mind Games #1) by Kiersten White
Ordinary Beauty by Laura Wiess
How It Ends by Laura Wiess
In The Shadow of Blackbirds by Cat Winters
Wide Awake (Wide Awake #1) by Shelly Crane
Hysteria by Megan Miranda
Ten Mile River by Paul Griffin
Welcome Caller, This is Chloe by Shelley Coriell
Stay With Me by Paul Griffin
Sisters In Sanity by Gayle Forman


Fiction

Learning to Swim (Troy Chance #1) by Sara J. Henry
Tell the Wolves I'm Home by Carol Rifka Brunt
The Popularity Rules by Abby McDonald


Sci Fi

Blue Diablo (Corine Solomon #1) by Ann Aguirre


Romance

Exposing Alix by Inara Scott
Rise of the Fallen (AKM #1) by Donya Lynne
What the Duke Desires (Billingham Bastards #1) by Jenna Petersen

No comments: