01 April 2013

March Reading Challenge





In January I read 25 books. According to my Goodreads goal for 2013 of 300 books. As of Jan 31st I am at 8%.   In February I read 31 books bringing me to 55/300.  During March I read 31 books and my Goodreads goal has hit 86/300.


Young Adult Fiction

Shift by Jennifer Bradbury
Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
Earthbound by Aprilynne Pike
The Elephant of Surprise (Russel Middlebrook #4) by Brent Hartinger
Perfect Shot by Debbie Rigaud
The Geek Girl's Guide to Cheerleading by Charity Tahmaseb
The Almost Truth by Eileen Cook
Love Undercover by Jo Edwards
The Obvious Game by Rita Arens
What I Didn't Say by Keary Taylor
Salvation by Anne Osterlund
Level 2 (The Menory Chronicles #1) by Lenore Appelhans
Guitar Boy by M.J. Auch
Things I Can't Forget (Hundred Oaks #3) by Miranda Kenneally
Monstrous Beauty by Elizabeth Fama
Outpost (Razorland #2) by Ann Aguirre
Enclave (Razorland #1) by Ann Aguirre
Major Crush by Jennifer Echols
The Ex Games by Jennifer Echols
Overboard by Elizabeth Fama
Getting Over Garrett Delaney by Abby McDonald
Sophomore Switch by Abby McDonald
Where She Went (If I Stay #2) by Gayle Forman
If I Stay (If I Stay #1) by Gayle Forman
The Thing About the Truth by Lauren Barnholdt
No Easy Way Out (No Safety In Numbers #2) By Dayna Lorentz


Middle Grade

Trackers (Trackers #1) by Patrick Carman


Fiction

Love Under Cover (Jennifer Hunter #2) by Jessica Brody
The Fidelity Files (Jennifer Hunter #1) by Jessica Brody

Christian Fiction

Whispers in the Wind (Wild West Wind #2) by Lauraine Snelling
The Bridesmaid (Home to Hickory Hollow, #2) by Beverly Lewis

No comments: