01 March 2013

February Reading Challenge



In January I read 25 books. According to my Goodreads goal for 2013 of 300 books. As of Jan 31st I am at 8%.   In February I read 31 books bringing me to 55/300 and Goodreads has me at  18% which may not seem like a lot but I'm currently ahead by 7 book / 2% to meet my goal.


Young Adult Fiction
This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
Endless Summer (#1 & #2) by Jennifer Echols
Struck (Struck #1) by Jennifer Bosworth
52 Reasons to Hate My Father by Jessica Brody
Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
Falling In Love with English Boys by Melissa Jensen
My Life Undecided by Jessica Brody
The One That I Want by Jennifer Echols
Being Friends with Boys by Tera Elan McVoy
While He Was Away by Karen Schreck
Sever (The Chemical Garden #3) by Lauren DeStefano
For Darkness Shows the Stars (For Darkness Shows the Stars #1) by Diana Peterfreund
Small Town Sinners by Melissa C. Walker
Lovestruck Summer by Melissa C. Walker
Lovely, Dark and Deep by Amy McNamara
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
Palace of Stone (Princess Academy #2) by Shannon Hale
Princess Academy (Princess Academy #1) by Shannon Hale
Audition by Stasia Kehoe Ward
The Sweet Revenge of Celia Door by Karen Finneyfrock
Tangled by Carolyn Macular
Guyaholic (V Valentine #2) by Carolyn Mackler


Fiction
Don't Look Down by Jennifer Crusie & Bob Mayer
Hollywood is Like High School with Money by Zoey Dean
After You by Julie Buxbaum


Non-Fiction
Holy Ghost Girl by Donna Johnson


Romance
What Happens in London (Bevelstoke #2) by Julia Quinn
Ten Things I Love About You (Bevelstoke #3) by Julia Quinn
If You Give a Rake a Ruby (Jewels of the Ton #2) by Shana Galen
Charlie All Night by Jennifer Crusie
The Wary Widow by Jerrica Knight-Catania

No comments: