01 January 2013

December Reading Challenge




So in January I read 22 books, February I read 42, March I read 31, April I read 18, May I read 25 3/4, June I read 14, July I read 26, August was 25 books and September was a SLOW month with only 10 books read.  During October I read 16 books and November I read 12 books.  


During December, I read a grand total of 13 books, which brings my 1 Year total to 254 3/4* books.  *This total differs from my Goodreads account because it isn't counting a book that it does not have on it's site.


I managed to get pretty close to my goal. 
In reality my original goal was 150 books and I upped it twice.
The big question is what my goal for 2013 should be!

Young Adult Fiction

The Look by Sophia Bennett
The Essence (The Pledge #2) by Kimberly Derting
Making Waves (Pretty Tough #5) by Keri Mikulski
Stealing Bases (Pretty Tough #4) by Keri Mikulski
Playing with the Boys (Pretty Tough #2) by Liz Tigelaar
Head Games (Pretty Tough #3) by Keri Mikulski
Pretty Tough (Pretty Tough #1) by Liz Tigelaar
Dreaming Awake (Falling Under #2) by Gwen Hayes
Falling Under (Falling Under #1) by Gwen Hayes
Cinderella in Cleats by Carly Syms

Romance

Surprising Lord Jack (Duchess of Love #2) by Sally MacKenzie

Sci Fi

Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
Before They Are Hanged (The First Law #2) by Joe Abercrombie




No comments: