01 December 2012

November Reading Challenge


Let's see if Adam sees this and tells me what's wrong with this photo



So in January I read 22 books, February I read 42, March I read 31, April I read 18, May I read 25 3/4, June I read 14, July I read 26, August was 25 books and September was a SLOW month with only 10 books read.  During October I read 16 books.  


During November, I read a grand total of 12 books, which brings my 11 month total to 241 3/4* books.

Young Adult Fiction

Very LaFreak by Rachel Cohn
Such A Rush by Jennifer Echols
Torched by April Henry
The Blessed by Tonya Hurley

Middle Grade

The Trouble with May Amelia (May Amelia #2) by Jennifer L. Holm

Sci Fi

Endgame (Sirantha Jax #6 ) by Ann Aguirre
Aftermath (Sirantha Jax #5 ) by Ann Aguirre
Killbox (Sirantha Jax # 4) by Ann Aguirre
Doubleblind (Sirantha Jax #3 ) by Ann Aguirre
Wanderlust (Sirantha Jax # 2) by Ann Aguirre
Grimspace (Sirantha Jax #1 ) by Ann Aguirre

Fiction

The Age of Miracles by Karen Thompson Walker


*This total differs from my Goodreads account because it isn't counting that I re-read Shiver and there are a few books from previous months that are not found on Goodreads search engine.

No comments: