01 November 2012

October Reading Challenge





So in January I read 22 books, February I read 42, March I read 31, April I read 18, May I read 25 3/4, June I read 14, July I read 26, August was 25 books and September was a SLOW month with only 10 books read.  I once again surpassed my Goodreads Challenge of 200 books in August so I upped the ante to 300 books.  


During October, I read a grand total of 16 books, which brings my 10 month total to 229 3/4* books.

Young Adult Fiction

The Lost Code (The Atlanteans #1) by Kevin Emerson
Shock Point by April Henry
Girl, Stolen by April Henry
First Comes Love (First Comes Love #1) by Katie Kacvinsky
Stealing Parker (Catching Jordan #2) by Miranda Kenneally
Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer
Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech
Our Only May Amelia (May Amelia #1) by Jennifer L. Holm
The Vinyl Princess by Yvonne Prinz
Wish Riders by Patrick Jennings
The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns #2) by Rae Carson
The Girl of Fire and Thorns (FIre and Thorns #1) by Rae Carson
Liberator (Worldshaker #2) by Richard Harland
Cinder (Lunar Chronicles #1) by Marissa Meyer


Sci Fi

Gift of the Unmage (Worldweavers #1) by Alma Alexander


Fiction

The Skye in June by June Ahern


*This total differs from my Goodreads account because it isn't counting that I re-read Shiver and there are a few books from previous months that are not found on Goodreads search engine.

No comments: