30 September 2012

September Reading Challenge




So in January I read 22 books, February I read 42, March I read 31, April I read 18, May I read 25 3/4, June I read 14, July I read 26 and August was 25 books.  I once again surpassed my Goodreads Challenge of 200 books in August so I upped the ante to 300 books.  


During September, I read a grand total of 10 books, which brings my 9 month total to 213 3/4* books.

Young Adult Fiction

Prodigy (Legend #2) by Marie Lu
Legend (Legend #1) by Marie Lu
The Dark Unwinding by Sharon Cameron

Slated (Slated #1) by Terri Terry
Nameless (Tales of Beauty & Madness #1) by Lili St. Crow
Rise (Nightshade Prequel #2) by Andrea Cremer

The Poison Diaries (Poison Diaries #1) by Maryrose Wood
The Peculiars by Maureen Doyle McQuerry


Middle Grade 

Magisterium by Jeff Hirsch


Non-Fiction

The 100 Thing Challenge: How I Got Rid of Almost Everything, Remade My Life, and Regained My Soul by Dave Bruno

*This total differs from my Goodreads account because it isn't counting that I re-read Shiver and there are a few books from previous months that are not found on Goodreads search engine.

No comments: