31 August 2012

Book Challenge - August




So in January I read 22 books, February I read 42, March I read 31, April I read 18, May I read 25 3/4, June I read 14 and in July I read 26.  I once again surpassed my Goodreads Challenge of 200 books in August so I upped the ante to 300 books.  


During August, I read a grand total of 25 books, which brings my 8 month total to 203 3/4* books.


Young Adult Fiction

When We Wake by Karen Healey
What Happens Next by Colleen Clayton
Lindsey Lost by Suzanne Phillips
Skinny by Donna Cooner
Replication: The Jason Experiment by Jill Williamson
Rockoholic by C.J. Skuse
Burning Blue by Paul Griffin
Darker Still (Magic Most Foul #1) by Leanna Renee Hieber
Ascend (Trylle Trilogy #3) by Amanda Hocking
Torn (Trylle Trilogy #2) by Amanda Hocking
Silence (The Queen of the Dead #1) by Michelle Sagara West
The Temptation (Kindred #1) by Alisa Valdes
Switched (Trylle Trilogy #1) by Amanda Hocking
Alice on Board (Alice #24) by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
The Wood Queen (The Iron Witch #2) by Karen Mahoney
The Queen of Kentucky by Alecia Whitaker
The Iron Witch (The Iron Witch #1) by Karen Mahoney
So Close to You (So Close to You #1) by Rachel Carter


Middle Grade 

Almost Home by Joan Bauer


Adult Fiction

Wife 22 by Melanie Gideon


Romance

Phantom Shadows (Immortal Guardians #3) by Dianne Duvall


Non-Fiction

Three Cups of Deceit: How Greg Mortenson, Humanitarian Hero, Lost His Way by Jon Krakauer
Deer in the Headlights: My Life in Sarah Palin's Crosshairs by Levi Johnston
Escape by Carolyn Jessop
Growing Up Amish: A Memoir by Ira Wagler


*This total differs from my Goodreads account because it isn't counting that I re-read Shiver and there are a few books from previous months that are not found on Goodreads search engine.

No comments: