01 July 2012

In My Mailbox 18



The idea of In My Mailbox is to bring books to the attention of our blog readers and to encourage interaction with other blogs. Here's what I got this week, how about you? Leave a comment or your IMM link so I can check it out!

First off are the ARC's I traded for from a fellow book lover Candace who I work with on Novels, News, & Notes from Your Northwest Authors.  We met up at IKEA last week and had a great time talking about all sorts of things.  The books I brought home are:



Fateful by Claudia Gray

Darker Still (Magic Most Foul #1) by Leanna Renee Hieber

Silence (The Queen of the Dead #1) by Michelle Sagara

I attended an event through my work where I heard about all sorts of upcoming books.  We had our choice of ARC's and so I ended up with a Mystery, a war novel, and several YA books.  Check out what I brought home.









Confessions of a Murder Suspect (#1) by James Patterson with Maxine Paetro
What Happens Next by Colleen Clayton
Surviving High School by M. Doty
Etiquette & Espionage (Finishing School #1) by Gail Carriger
When We Wake by Karen Healey
The Yellow Birds by Kevin Powers
God Save the Queen (The Immortal Empire #1) by Kate Locke
The Impossible Dead (Malcolm Fox #2) by Ian Rankin
Catherine by April Lindner
Fathomless (Fairytale Retellings #3) by Jackson Pearce (Definitely need to buy the 1st two!)
Iron Hearted Violet by Kelly Barnhill

While I was at work I took some time to look through our back stock of ARC's and found 4 that fed my interest.  Here goes:








Falling in Love with Joseph Smith by Jane Barnes
Black City (Black City #1) by Elizabeth Richards
Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms #1) by Morgan Rhodes
Origin by Jessica Khoury

Also I have no idea how I managed to format the photos that way..but it looks interesting :)

What are you reading this week? Go visit The Story Siren to share your list and view Kristi's list!

1 comment:

Candace said...

Etiquette & Espionage! WANT! I have God Save the Queen on it's way to me and can't wait to read it. I also can't wait to read Falling Kingdoms! I got Black City this week too!
Awesome bunch of books this week! (Well, last.) And I hope you enjoy the ones you borrowed from me!