31 July 2012

Book Challenge - July



So in January I read 22 books, February I read 42, March I read 31, April I read 18, May I read 25 3/4, and June I read 14.


During July, I read a grand total of 26 books, which brings my 7 month total to 178 3/4* books.

Young Adult Fiction

No Safety in Numbers (#1) by Dayna Lorentz
The Best Night of your (Pathetic) Life by Tara Altebrando
Soulbound (Legacy of Tril #1) by Heather Brewer
Rift (Nightshade Prequel #1) by Andrea Cremer
Taken by Storm (Raised by Wolves #3) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
One For The Murphys by Lynda Mullaly Hunt
Shadow and Bone (The Grisha Trilogy #1) by Leigh Bardugo
In The Land of Huckleberries and Wokas by Kristen James
ArchEnemy (Looking Glass Wars #3) by Frank Beddor
Seeing Redd (Looking Glass Wars #2) by Frank Beddor
The Looking Glass Wars (Looking Glass Wars #1) by Frank Beddor
In Honor by Jessi Kirby
The Right and the Real by Joƫlle Anthony
Fateful by Claudia Gray
Gilt by Katherine Longshore
The Sweetest Spell by Suzanne Selfors
Weaving Magic by Mindy Hardwick
The Other Normals by Ned Vizzini
Defiance (Defiance #1) by C.J. Redwine
The Goodbye Season by Marian Hale
The Lost Girl by Sangu Mandanna
The Princesses of Iowa by Molly Backes

Adult Fiction

Minding Ben by Victoria Brown
A Desirable Residence by Madeline Wickham

The Pretend Wife by Bridget Asher

Mystery

Gone with a Handsomer Man (Teeny #1) by Michael Lee West


*This total differs from my Goodreads account because it isn't counting that I re-read Shiver and there are a few books from previous months that are not found on Goodreads search engine.

Thanks to Book Chick City for holding this Challenge.

No comments: