30 June 2012

Book Challenges - June



So in January I read 22 books, February I read 42 books, March I read 31, April I read 18 and May I read 25 3/4.


During June, I read a grand total of 14 books, which brings my 6 month total to 152 3/4* books.

Young Adult Fiction

Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone
Glass Heart (Cold Kiss #2) by Amy Garvey
Cold Kiss (Cold Kiss #1) by Amy Garvey
Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky #1) by Veronica Rossi
A Long Way From You by Gwendolyn Heasley
Far From You by Lisa Schroeder

Adult Fiction


One Breath Away by Heather Gudenkauf
Bare Necessity by Carole Matthews

Christian Fiction

The Fiddler by Beverly Lewis
Valley of Dreams (Valley of Dreams #1) by Laurine Snelling

Romance

Highland Warrior by Hannah Howell
To Distraction (Bastion Club #5) by Stephanie Laurens
When Harry Met Molly (Impossible Bachelors #1) by Kieran Kramer
Worth Any Price (Bow Street Runners #3) by Lisa Kleypas


*This total differs from my Goodreads account because it isn't counting that I re-read Shiver and there are a few books from previous months that are not found on Goodreads search engine.
Thanks to Book Chick City for holding this Challenge.

No comments: