31 May 2012

Book Challenges - May

So in January I read 22 books, February I read 42 books, March I read 31 and in April I read 18.


During May, I read a grand total of 25 3/4 books, which brings my 5 month total to 138 3/4* books.

Young Adult Fiction
I Heart You, You Haunt Me by Lisa Schroeder
Girl Meets Boy edited by Kelly Milner Halls**
Thumped (Bumped #2) by Megan McCafferty
Kiss Crush Collide by Christina Meredith
The Comeback Season by Jennifer E. Smith
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
The Springsweet (Vespertine #2) by Saundra Mitchell
The Summer My Life Began by Shannon Greenland
My Life in Black and White by Natasha Friend
Bewitching Season (Leland Sisters #1) by Marissa Doyle
Victoria and the Rogue by Meg Cabot
Don't Breathe a Word by Holly Cupala

Adult Fiction
What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty
Love Letters by Katie Fforde
Sarah's Journey by Ginger Simpson

Christian Fiction
A Heart For Home (Home to Blessing #3) by Laurine Snelling
No Distance Too Far (Home to Blessing #2) by Laurine Snelling
A Measure of Mercy (Home to Blessing #1) by Laurine Snelling
To Love Anew (Sydney Cove #1) by Bonnie Leon
Paper Roses (Texas Dreams #1) by Amanda Cabot

Romance
Chasing Clovers by Kat Flannery
Viscount Breckenridge to the Rescue (The Cynster Sisters Trilogy #1) by Stephanie Laurens
The Brazen Bride (Black Cobra Quartet #3) by Stephanie Laurens
Lady Sophia's Rescue by Cheryl Bolen
London's Perfect Scoundrel (Lessons in Love #2) by Suzanne Enoch
The Panther and the Pearl by Doreen Owens Malek

**I did not finish this book so it will count as 3/4 since that's as much as I read of it.


*This total differs from my Goodreads account because it isn't counting that I re-read Shiver and there are a few books from previous months that are not found on Goodreads search engine.
Thanks to Book Chick City for holding this Challenge.

2 comments:

Peaceofshine said...

Yikes so many books. Can you help me with subscribing?

Peaceofshine said...

Wello I figured out how to follow you.