01 May 2012

Book Challenges - April





So in January I read 22 books, and in February I read 42 books and during March I read 31.

During April, I read a grand total of 18 books, which brings my 4 month total to 113* books.

Young Adult Fiction

Naomi & Eli's No Kiss List by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
Populazzi by Elise Allen
Breathe (Breathe #1) by Sarah Crossan
Tempest (Tempest #1) by Julie Cross
Little Blog on the Prairie by Cathleen Davitt Bell
Trial by Fire (Raised by Wolves #2) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
The Last Princess by Galaxy Craze
Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn
The Lifeguard by Deborah Blumenthal
The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
Beyond Cool by Bev Katz Rosenbaum
I Was a Teenage Popsicle by Bev Katz Rosenbaum
Something Like Fate by Susane Colisanti

Fiction

I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella
Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult
Catch Me by Lisa Gardner

Romance

Someday My Prince by Christina Dodd
The Famous Heroine / The Plumed Bonnet by Mary Balogh


This total differs from my Goodreads account because it isn't counting that I re-read Shiver and there are a few books from previous months that are not found on Goodreads search engine.
Thanks to Book Chick City for holding this Challenge.


No comments: