29 April 2012

In My Mailbox 17

The idea of In My Mailbox is to bring books to the attention of our blog readers and to encourage interaction with other blogs.  Here's what I got this week, how about you? Leave a comment or your IMM link so I can check it out!


This week I went to a signing at work for Kimberly Derting and brought home two of her books in 'The Body Finder' series, since I only have 'The Pledge' which is the first book in her other trilogy.  She signed all 3 books plus we were given the nail polish you see in the photo below.  I have yet to read these books and learn more about the creepiness of the nail polish but based on my twitter feed it is pretty bad!  haha


The Body Finder (Body Finder #1) by Kimberly Derting
The Desires of the Dead (Body Finder #2) by Kimberly Derting


This week I am working on bringing home a huge amount of ARC's from work.  Since I bike part way and ride the bus the other part, I only take what I can fit in my bag.  So Friday night I brought home a bag full of books.  Here is the photo of that stack!



The order of the books is by Month of Release and then Alpha by Author:

August 2012
Rift (Prequal #1 of 2 to the Nightshade Trilogy) by Andrea Cremer 

September 2012
Almost Home by Joan Bauer
The Crown of Embers (#2 Sequel to The Girl of Fire and Thorns) by Rae Carson 
The Edge of Nowhere by Elizabeth George
Lindsey Lost by Suzanne Marie Phillips
What's Left of Me (The Hybrid Chronicles #1) by Kat Zhang - Debut

October 2012
Burning Blue by Paul Griffin
Venom by Fiona Paul
The Dogs of Winter by Robbie Pyron
The Golden Door (The Three Doors Trilogy #1) by Emily Rodda
Lucid by Adrienne Stoltz and Ron Bass - Debut

On Saturday night, I brought home the other 5 books in the stack of ARC's I picked out.  Here is a photo of those books.

The order of the books is by Month of Release and then Alpha by Author:

September 2012
Nerve by Jeanne Ryan - Debut

November 2012
Rootless by Chris Howard - Debut
Elemental by Antony John
Black City (Black City Chronicles #1) by Elizabeth Richards

December 2012
Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms #1) by Morgan Rhodes

What are you reading this week?  Go visit The Story Siren to share your list and view Kristi's list!

7 comments:

Tea, Daydreams & Fairytales said...

So many awesome sounding ARCs - so jealous :) You better get busy reading thats a lot to review!

My IMM for the week:
http://www.teadaydreamsandfairytales.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-5/

Happy Reading!

Molly said...

Great book week! I love the covers on some of them! Great loot! Wither sounds good :) Enjoy! My IMM Post

Renae McKenzie said...

Wow, that's al lot of amazing books that you've got there - the bag must have been heavy! xD

Thanks for sharing!

My IMM
Renae @ Rolling with the Moments

Myra Garces-Bacsal from GatheringBooks said...

Oh wow, you have a massive mailbox here. Most of the titles are unfamiliar to me, but I was particularly taken with the Emily Rodda title, Golden Door. All the book covers look great though, very artfully done. Thanks for sharing all these! :)

Kaja said...

Woah! Lot's of ARC's! (And they all look awesome!)

My IMM @ http://ink-kaja.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-11.html

Sonythebooklover said...

So many pretty covers i'm jealous enjoy them all, follow the link if you to see what I in my mailbox. Happy reading

Dani said...

Looks like you had a yummy week!!

Thanks for sharing,
Dani
http://paulettespapers.com/?p=1992