15 April 2012

In My Mailbox 16

The idea of In My Mailbox is to bring books to the attention of our blog readers and to encourage interaction with other blogs.  Here's what I got this week, how about you? Leave a comment or your IMM link so I can check it out!


This week was crazy!  My awesome friend decided to come for a visit.  She decided last FRIDAY that she'd come out on Wednesday and stay until this next Tuesday...so I haven't been reading a lot between traveling around and working but I managed to get a stack of ARC's from work that both my friend and I want to read.  And then I dragged her...haha...to the library because we have an awesome library here and we borrowed some books.  


So I don't have time to put towards all these books so here's a list. I added the tentative release dates, if they are a part of a series as well as if they are Debut Authors.


ARC's from the bookstore I work at:


Breathe (Breathe #1) by Sarah Crossan - out 10/12 Debut
Glass Heart (Cold Kiss #2) by Amy Garvey - out 9/12 
A Long Way From You (Where I Belong #2) by Gwendolyn Heasley - out 6/12
The Lost Girl by Sangu Mandanna - out 9/12 Debut
Defiance (Defiance #1) by C.J. Redwine - out 9/12 Debut
The Other Normals by Ned Vizzini - out 10/12
Feedback (Variant #2) by Robison Wells - out 10/12


Library


Trial by Fire (Raised by Wolves #2) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Little Blog on the Prairie by Cathleen Davitt Bell








What are you reading this week?  Go visit The Story Siren to share your list and view Kristi's list!

3 comments:

Passionate Bookworm said...

OMG .. Defiance and lost girl.. So awesome!!! I have to go look up the other ones now >.< have I mentioned I envy your job? lol Great IMM ! Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Dani said...

Awesome selection of books this week!

Thanks for sharing,
Dani
My IMM for this week - http://paulettespapers.com/?p=1934

Mel said...

hehe I know I'm pretty excited about the massive collection of ARC's I'm coming home with. I may have to do a giveaway or a trade with people. I will definitely keep reviewing them.