07 April 2012

In My Mailbox 15


The idea of In My Mailbox is to bring books to the attention of our blog readers and to encourage interaction with other blogs.  Here's what I got this week, how about you?



ARC's from Work


Best Night of Your (Pathetic) Life by Tara Altebrando
Soulbound (Legacy of Tril #1) by Heather Brewer
No Safety in Numbers by Dayna Lorentz
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi

I borrowed some books:



Storybound by Marissa Burt
Liesl & Po by Lauren Oliver 
Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz

What are you reading this week?  Go visit The Story Siren to share your list and view Kristi's list!

6 comments:

Tanya Patrice said...

Gorgeous book covers in your mailbox - especially Storybound. And Under the Never Sky is one that I want to read too.

Fall Into Books said...

Great mailbox. I hope you love them all!

Here's my IMM

Amber @ Fall Into Books

Pocketful of Books said...

I am very intrigued by your mailbox! Leisl and Po has been on my to-read list forever- need to get a copy!

My IMM: http://www.pocketfulofbooks.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox_07.html

Mel said...

Tanya - Thanks I've heard a lot about Under the Never Sky and am excited to read it. Storybound was recommended by a coworker.

Fall Into Books- Thanks me too!

Pocketful - Thanks. I love Lauren Oliver books and read a bunch about Liesl and Po when it came out. Time to read it.

Dani said...

Looks like you have a nice haul for this week!

Happy reading,
Dani
http://paulettespapers.com/

Kristin said...

You got a lot of nice books this week. Under the Never Sky is on my TBR list.
Happy reading,
Book Sniffers Anonymous