18 March 2012

In My Mailbox 13

What is "In My Mailbox"? In My Mailbox is a weekly meme. What is a meme, you ask? The simple description is  "an idea that spreads quickly." Usually the creator of the meme asks for other people to participate and ultimately link back to the person that started the meme. Memes shouldn't be confused with "features." There are some features that are somewhat exclusive to certain blogs, be courteous and don't steal content.

The idea of In My Mailbox is to bring books to the attention of our blog readers and to encourage interaction with other blogs.  Here's what I got this week, how about you?





Library:





Devoted (Elixir #2) by Hilary Duff - Already Read
Illuminated by Erica Orloff - Already Read
Because I Am Furniture by Thalia Chaltas
Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder


Borrowed from work:




Pandemonium (Delirium #2) by Lauren Oliver - Already Read
Legend by Marie Lu
Feed by M.T. Anderson


Bought:














The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking #1) by Patrick Ness




What are you reading this week?  Go visit The Story Siren to share your list and view Kristi's list!

1 comment:

Miss Page-Turner said...

Loooooooved Pandemonium, because Lauren Oliver is great! Happy reading:)
You can find my Mailbox here