25 February 2012

In My Mailbox 10


What is "In My Mailbox"? In My Mailbox is a weekly meme. What is a meme, you ask? The simple description is  "an idea that spreads quickly." Usually the creator of the meme asks for other people to participate and ultimately link back to the person that started the meme. Memes shouldn't be confused with "features." There are some features that are somewhat exclusive to certain blogs, be courteous and don't steal content.

The idea of In My Mailbox is to bring books to the attention of our blog readers and to encourage interaction with other blogs.  Here's what I got this week, how about you?


From last weeks purchases at Powell's I read:












From visiting the library I read a number of books this week:






I accidentally skipped the 2nd book in the 'How to Ruin' series...oops
This week at Powell's (I know I'm there A LOT):

I went to the library again (it's becoming my other home):



















I'm re-reading Angels on Sunset Boulevard in hopes that I can locate the 2nd book in that series. I'm reading The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting because I LOVED The Pledge.  I'm also re-reading Shiver and Linger so that I can read Forever.  And....I'm re-reading Waiting For You because I love Susane Colasanti's books and have been reading a number of them lately.





What are you reading this week?  Go visit The Story Siren to share your list and view Kristi's list!

5 comments:

chelleyreads said...

amy and roger's epic detour looks really good. i've been meaning to read it myself. enjoy :)

hope you check out our IMM.

-michelle

Lea said...

Awesome books this week! I received Perfect Chemistry as a gift from a fellow blogger a couple weeks ago so can't wait to start that series, everyone raves about it! And I have been meaning to read Shiver for what seems like forever, just haven't had the chance yet!

Enjoy everything you got this week! You can check out my IMM at the link below :)

Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

Shanon (Escaping With Fiction) said...

Great set of books you have here! I'm quite fond of The Body Finder series--I hope you enjoy it as well! Girl Overboard looks pretty cool, I'll have to check it out. Happy reading!

New follower. =D

-Shanon @ Escaping With Fiction

Hafsah - IceyBooks said...

Awesome haul this week, Mel! The Body Finder has been on my wishlist FOREVER. Enjoy!

Stop by my IMM

Paige said...

I loved The Wolves of Mercy Falls Series it was so good. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-22.html

~Paige @ Comfort Books