19 February 2012

In My Mailbox 9




What is "In My Mailbox"? In My Mailbox is a weekly meme. What is a meme, you ask? The simple description is  "an idea that spreads quickly." Usually the creator of the meme asks for other people to participate and ultimately link back to the person that started the meme. Memes shouldn't be confused with "features." There are some features that are somewhat exclusive to certain blogs, be courteous and don't steal content.

The idea of In My Mailbox is to bring books to the attention of our blog readers and to encourage interaction with other blogs.  Here's what I got this week, how about you?

This week was a continuation of library book reading, sort of.

I read 
























and started













In e-books I have downloaded and read:
The Perfect Chemistry trio




































I've really been enjoying books by T.J. Dell lately too!












Plus I read another book by Courtney Summers












I also re-read the e-book of












Two of the books I've been waiting to read are the second duo of a historical female by Esther Friesner


























Plus while I was at Powell's this week I went ahead and bought two new books

























What are you reading this week?  Go visit The Story Siren to share your list and view Kristi's list!

2 comments:

Asheley (@BookwormAsheley) said...

I really want to find the time to read the Perfect Chemistry books sometime soon. Everyone seems to love them!

Simply Kayla said...

You got a lot of great books this week! I read Perfect Chemistry and it was AMAZING! I did a review of it on my blog. I also got Before I Fall from my Library(: Hope you enjoy reading all of your books.
Here is my IMM
Kayla @ Simply Kayla's Book Reviews