12 February 2012

In My Mailbox 8


What is "In My Mailbox"?In My Mailbox is a weekly meme. What is a meme, you ask. The simple description is  "an idea that spreads quickly." Usually the creator of the meme asks for other people to participate and ultimately link back to the person that started the meme. Memes shouldn't be confused with "features." There are some features that are somewhat exclusive to certain blogs, be courteous and don't steal content.

The idea of In My Mailbox is to bring books to the attention of our blog readers and to encourage interaction with other blogs.  Here's what I got this week, how about you?

Last week I wrote that I had bought a few books at Powell's that I had yet to get to.  Shockingly, when one has no job you can get through a number of books.  So this past week I have read the books I bought last week.



This past week has been a continuation of reading a number of e-books as well.  Thanks to Kindle I bought and read Abbi Glines latest book "Because of Low" and bought "Stupid Fast" by Geoff Herbach, which I have not yet read.  I've also bought and read Courtney Summers "Cracked Up To Be" and have yet to read "Some Girls Are".  I've also been re-reading a bunch of Sarah Dessen books which are always recommended for anyone. 




Last Saturday I finally went to the library and signed up for a library card.  This led to borrowing an armful of books.  Ready?
YA Fiction


Read (2nd book in Vixen series)
Reading Currently

To Read

Fiction (All to be Read)









What are you reading this week?  Go visit The Story Siren to share your list and view Kristi's list!

6 comments:

Anna said...

Hahah goodness! Well at least you'll be able to read all your library books! The best thing about the library is that it's FREE! :D

My IMM

Jenna and Ashley said...

You will adore Before I Fall! Lauren Oliver is a great writer. I guess the book isn't for everyone since she kind of experiences the same events several times in a row, but I still really liked it.
And Sarah Dessen is always amazing to reread. Great haul! I have to check out Simone's work...I hear it's good romance.

-Jenna @ Fans of Fiction
My IMM

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! I loved Before I Fall. I want to read Ingenue.
My IMM

Amanda B. said...

It looks like you have a lot of reading to do! Lol! Have fun!

My IMM

Sash and Em said...

LOVE Lauren Oliver!!


Our IMM!

Mel said...

Thanks Jenna and Ashley
I LOVED Before I Fall. The ending was like..>ARGH what the heck but at the same time slightly expected...haha but in a good way.

Alison, I hope you read Ingenue if you have read the first in this series it's a good series to read.