29 January 2012

Book Challenges *January Completed

I realized that I am going to be doing multiple book challenges this year.  I keep track on Goodreads for the most part of what I'm reading.  The only thing I don't keep track of on there is all the romance books I read..because there are times I read 2 or 3 of those in a day and it would be crazy to track that.  But..here I am...ready to track all the books I read this year.  I've already had a good start to 2012 so let's see how I do.

I already posted about the Steampunk Challenge but here's the link to Dark Faerie Tales to join.

Here's another I found thanks to @UniquelyMoiBooks.  This challenge counts any and all fiction books you read which is awesome because I read a LOT of fiction.  Thanks to Book Chick City for holding this Challenge.


In January I read 22 books (grouped by genre):

Independent Reader
Be Ever Hopeful, Hannalee (Hannalee series #2) by Patricia Beatty
The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle

YA Fiction/Sci Fi
Those That Wake by Jesse Karp
Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
Two Girls of Gettysburg by Lisa Klein
Shut Out by Kody Keplinger
Ladybird, Ladybird by Abra Ebner
Indigo Blues by Danielle Joseph
The Pledge by Kimberly Derting
Dragonswood by Janet Lee Carey
Dairy Queen (book 1 DQ Series) by Catherine Gilbert Murdock
The Off Season (book 2 DQ Series) by Catherine Gilbert Murdock
Front and Center (book 3 DQ Series) by Catherine Gilbert Murdock
D.U.F.F. by Kody Keplinger
Moonglass by Jessi Kirby
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines

Fiction
Bluebells on the Hill by Barbara McMahon
Breaking the Ice by Mandy Baggot

Romance
Trouble at the Wedding by Laura Lee Guhrke
Because You're Mine (Capitol Theatre #2) by Lisa Kleypas

Christian Fiction
She Walks in Beauty by Siri Mitchell


100 Books Challenge

2 comments:

Mrs4444 said...

This reminds me of my husband's gma, who lived her whole life in the Upper Peninsula and spent many a wintery night reading until the wee hours of the night and into the morning. She kept a list of all the books she read. Actually, she had lots of book lists on various scraps of paper. She was a cutie. Thanks for the sweet memory :)

Mel said...

Hey no problem. Thanks for stopping by. I love reading late at night. It's so relaxing and quiet. I'm glad we have Goodreads around so I can keep track of all the books I want to read and what I have read. Stops me from buying something I already have as well. :)