02 October 2011

In My Mailbox 4


Well I am in Pre-Order heaven here....my mom told me she is sad I'm moving because she has been enjoying seeing what I get in the mail every couple days (lately).

So here goes:

Excited to start :)

Read Anna and the French Kiss, hoping this one will be as awesome as that one.

I've read several of Maureen's books but this looks completely different then her others. So I'm interested to see how the storyline works out.
What are you reading this week?  Go visit The Story Siren to share your list!
And leave a comment if you have read books by these authors!
I'd love to hear what you think.


4 comments:

Rachel said...

Great books, I can't wait to read The Name of the Star, I got it this week too :)

Have a great week,

Rachel @ Fictional Fantasy

PS - Come and check out my IMM if you get a chance!

readingdate said...

You picked up all the awesome new releases - nice! You are in for some good reading. I loved Lola, but haven't had a chance to read the other two yet.
Enjoy all your new reads!

Giselle said...

Oh great haul! I got Mara too and can't wait to get into it. Also looking forward to Name of the Star. Been hearing great reviews so far.

Giselle
Xpresso Reads
P.S. I've also got a new giveaway on my blog for Remembrance if you want to enter.

BigBookLittleBook said...

OMG What a FANTASTIC IMMB! I am so Jealous!Totally green with it. All three booka are on my wish list and have you seen the M D trailer HOT *fans self*.
Happy reading,
Caroline