04 September 2011

In My Mailbox


With Borders going out of business I have been going in and stocking up on books at least once or twice a week the past few weeks.  I was keeping track of when they were getting their final warehouse shipments.  Wondering what IMM is all about? Go visit The Story Siren.  So here is what I've bought recently for Young Adult Titles:




Books I've read/currently reading since purchasing:

Mortal Instruments Series

(Currently Reading)
The Iron Witch Series

Book One














The Forest of Hands and Teeth Series

(Finished)


(To Be Read)
If I Stay Series
(Read in CL, Own in QP)












Books to read:

Heist Society

        

 The Faerie Path

 

Worldshaker Series





2 comments:

Shoshanah said...

I really enjoyed The Mortal Instruments series. It's definitely one where each book gets better and better. Hope you're enjoying them!

Mel said...

Thanks Shoshanah! I mostly am. The beginning of the 2nd book confused me and it took me a bit to get into the storyline again. :)