08 September 2011

How to wow....on my Resume

So as those of you who follow me on Twitter of here on my blog know that recently I have gotten fed up with my job.  And I decided to move but, in order to do that my resume has to be completed.

From 9 to 5 Comic


Luckily, I have a friend who is also fed up with her job, (same corporation different location) so she has also worked on her resume.  I asked to look over hers for ideas on how to fill mine in which has greatly helped since we worked together so I was able to take some of her ideas and use them on mine.  The thing that has me stuck is my Profile.  The Profile is the top portion where you sell yourself and your abilities.  I know what I can do, but I'm not sure how to go about turning those things into statements without sounding strange.  I need to wow with this resume, so that I can get the job I really would enjoy.

Have you worked on your resume recently?  Any ideas or thoughts about how to set up the Profile on my resume? How did you WOW on your resume?  Thanks in advance.

No comments: