27 May 2010

The Great Cupcakeathon

If you read this blog for any amount of time you know I love to read.  Heck, I worked at a bookstore for a couple years!  One of my favorite new authors is Lisa Mantchev.  She has been writing a wonderful Young Adult Series, starting with Eyes Like Stars, and continued on with Perchance to Dream.  I read her blog and follow her on twitter.  This week to celebrate her release of Perchance to Dream she is having the Great Cupcakeathon!
Custom Banner by Ley Saulnier

On Tuesday when I went to bake, we were out of eggs...so no cupcakes for me.  However last night I went to my niece Harriette's house and ended up baking 2 Spice Cakes, which are delicious!!  Here are the photos I took of the mixing bowl, and then the 2 Cakes when they came out of the oven.  I hope Lisa and the fairies enjoy the Spice Cakes as much as I do...because they are sooo moist it's lovely!

No comments: