26 October 2009

Time goes

I've been all over the place lately. I went to Walt Disney World with my mom, who had a work conference there. And most recently I went to Six Flags Great America for Fright Fest this past weekend.

At Disney we stayed at the Dolphin Resort which was really nice. It was right next to Epcot so we were able to take the ferry to Epcot and Hollywood Studios. We also took the bus to the Magic Kingdom. I enjoyed going to Hollywood Studios the most. I got sunburnt and read several books. It was a fun vacation. Here's my Whrrl story if you want to see photos I took with my phone.

Powered by Whrrl

I came back from vacation and was excited to get back to work as well as sleeping in my own bed. I still need to develop all my photos of all the fun things I've done this summer and it will definitely take me a while to put all the scrapbooks together from the various trips. This past Thursday I took a class with my friend Sarah to learn how to make an Explosion Book. It's a really neat scrapbook that I'll be making many more of for gifts.

This past weekend was our Annual Six Flags Fright Fest trip. This year it was Sarah, Jakey, and myself. With the rain we've been having this week we decided to go to Fright Fest on Sunday and use Saturday as our fun day. We stopped at NIU for Sarah to buy herself a sweatshirt and show us the area. Then we went to Geneva where I bought a chocolate turtle YUM. Then we took a scenic route and passed many Pumpkin Farms. We went to Woodfield Mall where Jakey ended up buying two shirts. We picked up some cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory! I got Tirimisu Cheesecake. It was delicious. Then we went to Sweet Tomatoes for our dinner. If you haven't tried eating there you should. And after 9 hours of us making many stops we made it to the hotel.

Sunday was all about Fright Fest. Sarah & I bought Season Tickets for 2010 so Fright Fest was included. I'm excited because we are already planning on when we are going up next year. If you want to see all the trouble we got up to this weekend you can check out my Whrrl story for the weekend.

Powered by Whrrl

No comments: