10 July 2009

BlogHer 09 Scholarship

So with everything that comes along with attending BlogHer 09 I've been pretty lucky! I am not at all organized with a list of clothing and really need to buy train tickets to get there and back but other then that I have my party list ready :)

The one thing I'm hoping to acquire is a scholarship to help pay for transportation and any necassary food/travel while in Chicago. Luck would have it there is a contest to win money to attend. Hey who I am to not try for it right? Maybe you are attending and would like a shot too? There are a number of ways to try for it and this is one of them. I've also twittered about it!

So if you want a chance check out Type-A Momfluence Blog and put in an entry or a few! Good luck!! And thanks to MOMfluence for the opportunity!!

No comments: