05 May 2009

Sheraton stay for Blogher 09

So I JUST found out through Twitter that I won the 3 night stay at the Sheraton for Blogher 09! YAY! If I wasn't in pain I'd totally do a dance right NOW! WOOOOOOOOoo! Check out the information about what I won here....

I can't believe it! Go here to see the place where they announce I won!

I LOVE ZRecommends! Okay...I'm really excited! Does everyone want to do a dance with me now?

I'm only a little scared cause I think SAHMtoo may want to hurt me since she let me know about the contest...haha So stop on by her amazing page and tell her she's a great person!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

OMG. I can't believe you won. We'll need to talk about the room. I've already committed to split the cost with a friend and I would hate to bail on her. Any idea how many people you plan to share the room with? :) Email me so we can talk.