Did you figure out all the answers for the quiz? Let's see if you got them all correct.
1. Election held every 4 years
2. 35 years old to be President
3. Ceremony is called an Inauguration
4. Teddy was Theodore Roosevelt
5. George chopped down a Cherry Tree
6. The White House....well it's White
7. The President's Wife is addressed as the First Lady
8. President Obama is our 44th
9. The VP is Joe Biden
10. George Washington was 1st
11. The Sixteenth President was Lincoln was lived in Illinois before he became President
12. The former Leslie King who had a name change to Gerald Ford was an actor and King before becoming our President.
13. Ronald Regan was a Hollywood Actor
14. Thomas Jefferson had a brother who was a twin whose name was Randolph. (Hmm, according to a book I found the wording led me to believe Thomas was a twin, not that he just had a brother who was a twin!)
15. There are 35 bathrooms in the White House
16. The 'S' in Harry S. Truman does not stand for anything.
17. Jimmy Carter was our peanut farmer
18. Barack Obama represents Illinois
19. Herbert Hoover came from Iowa
20. Franklin Roosevelt served 4 terms in office, the only President to do so, as they changed the law sometime after his serving.