21 September 2008

madness is here

So Friday night I was exhausted...but I meandered over to the electronics store and decided I would get myself a new phone...because let's face it my $10 phone doesn't do all the things I want it to....and it is difficult to receive International Texts when the phone doesn't like to accept them. So since they lifted the ban I bought an iPhone. Yup..and now I'm in the process of learning how to use it. Just last night I discovered you can have more then one webpage open at a time and how to go back and forth between them. I also have missed texting friends and now I can do it any ol' time. YAY. I even got a reply from a friend who is currently in Uganda. Gotta love that!
So I was so exhausted that the past two days I've felt like I've had the after effects of a migraine, really weak and tired. I sat around the majority of the day Saturday with the exception of going to get my tires done and picking up my contacts. Oh and I cleaned out under my tv in the entertainment center. Today I have work from 2 pm to midnight because its Inventory Process night and we are doing it ourselves. It should be fun. Other people are not looking forward to it, but I think it will be fun to have us all there with no customers just working away.

No comments: