07 August 2008

Where is Meldo?

My schedule of late has been to say the least crazy busy. I'm working non-stop at the moment. I started my new job last week and only worked at it for Mon-Fri but Sat and Sun I was at BBY both days. This week I'm back at the electronics store at nights....so you can see why I haven't posted. My schedule this week has been something like this...

Sunday: the electronics store 9:30 am to 6 pm
Monday: Bookstore from 7:45 to 4:15...the electronics store from 5:15 to 10 pm
Tuesday: Bookstore (same hours)
Wednesday: Bookstore again, and the electronics store from 5:45 to 9:50 pm
Thursday: Bookstore again and the electronics store from 5:30 to 9:45 pm
Friday: Bookstore
Saturday: the electronics store from 10 am to 2:30 pm (plus I may be babysitting my cousin)

This is pretty much the way it will go until the week of the 24 Aug since that week I'll be staying late at the bookstore for the rush time of everyone getting books (1st week of classes)

I know I have to pick a day off on the weekend...but it's not easy to do...so we'll see what happens. Although I will be excited to get my first bookstore paycheck in a few weeks since then I'll be able to actually pay for more then one thing at a time :)

No comments: