19 June 2008

Product testing

So a few weeks ago I was sent some product samples of Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen (15 SPF) from BzzAgent. I started using the large bottle they sent me and meant to give out the samples to friends, although I've been forgetting to take them with me. I was excited because I like putting lotion on, my elbows and knees get banged up and dry pretty easily and I have turned into an avid fan of sunblock. So I thought this would be a great product.

I tried the product and I love the creaminess of the lotion. The only thing I don't like is the smell. I thought since they were combining the products there wouldn't be the sunblock smell. So while I'll use the lotion, I wish they'd figure out a way to eliminate the typical sunblock smell. Another positive of the lotion is that it's non-greasy and apparently it's made with oatmeal.

If you want to try a sample email me with your details at melisme5@hotmail.com and I'll send you one plus you'll get a $1 off coupon if you decide to buy a full size bottle. I have 4 samples :)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I didn't know you were a BzzAgent, too! Cool. I love the line of Aveeno products and have yet to meet one that I don't like.