24 June 2008

I'm a guitar hero

On Sunday we got in the new Nintendo DS Guitar Hero. You can even get it in a package with the DS that says Guitar Hero on it. It's a pretty neat set since it comes with a Guitar Pick stylus as well. My supervisor opened one up for us to try out and show customers and a bunch of us took turns playing it quickly. I even took it to the break room after I was done working and played it for 1/2 hour. I have decided I definitely want a DS. The guitar hero for DS is fun and there are only the 4 buttons plus the stylus. Everyone should try it. :)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

We purchased my MIL a DS as a gift during her most recent trip here. Figured she could use the entertainment on the plane trip home. We got her the brain game thing and I swear it made me want a DS. They're pretty cool.

When we saw the Guitar Hero ad in this weekend's paper, DH jokingly said he wanted to buy THAT for his mom. Looked like it would take more coordination than I have though!

Sonny Amou said...

Rock on, crouton.

Sonny Amou said...

Hey, where'd you get that blog list widget? That's cool. I may steal that for gde...

Pax,
Sonny