17 June 2008

Grass is green

So last night I was so wrecked I didn't take a nap I decided to stay awake as long as I could, which lasted until about 8 pm maybe? and then I went to sleep. I slept til 9 am too. So now I'm excited because I'm not tired and I am full of energy. Lucky for me I didn't have to work til tonight, which is odd, since I normally open on Tuesdays, but they are having a newer girl learn how to do things I guess. She was worried and confused, because she wasn't prepared to do a 6-10 am shift, and thought she'd be on her own. NO WAY i told her, definitely someone will be in to work with you and yes a 4 hour shift is usually what I do.

After all that sleep I woke up and had toast with honey and then I went up to grandma's to mow her yard. I hadn't mowed up there in years so it was strange and there was a lot to mow around. She has quite a number of trees and flowers and plants. I mowed around one plant cause I wasn't sure if it was meant to be there or not.

Have you listened to NPR lately? You should check out Sound Opinions, which you can download from iTunes or soundopinions.org :)

No comments: