30 May 2008

My 100th Post

I was waiting..because I knew it was my 100th post..and I was hoping I'd have something more exciting to say then an update on my weeks worth of done activities.

But alas here it is: I took away the stuff I already completed the other day...
  1. Put away & organize my clothes, since some are STILL on the floor (even picked out a few tops I no longer wear, reorganized my shoes and got rid of 3 pairs I don't wear/like)
  2. Put away all my toiletries from St Louis instead of keeping them on my floor
  3. Move my scrapbook containers out of the way (they are in my brothers closet along with my skirts/dresses and random art supplies)
  4. Read the 2 newspaper articles that are currently awaiting my attention (I got a basket out and put them in it with some music and hunting magazines to read later)
  5. Re-load the audio book since I put it on here in the wrong order (now they are separated by cd's so its much easier to go in the correct order)
  6. Complete reading my library books before they are due on the 30th. (I completed all the books before the 30th and returned them last night, I have 2 books here and they aren't due for another week)
  7. Work for George again and get the bank statements up to date
  8. Adding to my list, I also have been cleaning the house. Currently I'm in the middle of windows, taking off curtains and washing them, and at some point woodwork will need to be cleaned)
  9. Sent out resumes for 2 jobs in Moline, and applied for a job online.
Next week is going to Chicago to see the Nels Cline Singers on Tuesday with Maggie and meeting some other people too :) Plus I've decided to save money and NOT drive my gas hogging Jeep and instead take the train. The only problem so far is that I get back at 4:35 and I'm supposed to be at work at 4:30 so I have to talk to someone at work on Sunday and let them know I can't actually work til around 5:30....or so. I'm not sure how long it will take me to get from Galesburg to Davenport. According to Mapquest it will take 59 minutes so really depending on how fast I drive. Plus I'll have extra time after Maggie leaves on her bus to Indy before my train leaves, so I'm going to take photos around the city. Hopefully I can get more film, as of now I only have a roll of black/white and about 17 color photos on a current roll I started in Belleville from the weekend of Wilco.

Hmm, I think that's all I've been up to. I'm dying to go to the library again, but I figure I should clean the house more then I should read. Hopefully I can hold off til Monday or so :)

1 comment:

sahmtoo said...

Yay! Congrats on #100. Sorry for the delay in posting my congratulations but I haven't been blogging much lately. So much going on that something had to give!

But I'm here now and want to say "Good job! Keep it up!"