But alas here it is: I took away the stuff I already completed the other day...
- Put away & organize my clothes, since some are STILL on the floor (even picked out a few tops I no longer wear, reorganized my shoes and got rid of 3 pairs I don't wear/like)
- Put away all my toiletries from St Louis instead of keeping them on my floor
- Move my scrapbook containers out of the way (they are in my brothers closet along with my skirts/dresses and random art supplies)
- Read the 2 newspaper articles that are currently awaiting my attention (I got a basket out and put them in it with some music and hunting magazines to read later)
- Re-load the audio book since I put it on here in the wrong order (now they are separated by cd's so its much easier to go in the correct order)
- Complete reading my library books before they are due on the 30th. (I completed all the books before the 30th and returned them last night, I have 2 books here and they aren't due for another week)
- Work for George again and get the bank statements up to date
- Adding to my list, I also have been cleaning the house. Currently I'm in the middle of windows, taking off curtains and washing them, and at some point woodwork will need to be cleaned)
- Sent out resumes for 2 jobs in Moline, and applied for a job online.
Hmm, I think that's all I've been up to. I'm dying to go to the library again, but I figure I should clean the house more then I should read. Hopefully I can hold off til Monday or so :)