19 May 2008

Back to the main stage

Well I got home yesterday between 4:45 and 5:15 pm. I wasn't paying much attention. I brought everything in, threw my bag of horribly smelling smoky clothing into the washer, got online and then slept from 6ish til 10:30 when I woke up for 2 hours and posted a bunch of the 1st night on Flickr. Then I went back to sleep and woke up at 5 for work. I worked at the electronics store then went to the bookstore to get papers from a friend, then came home, where I called the auto mechanic cause my car sounds like a door is creaking or sometimes it pops when I turn left. NOT a good thing. So I drove over there and he drove it and I have 2 Tire Rods that are really bad. So he's going to fix it Wednesday/Thursday. Then I drove to George's and installed the new Quickbooks 2008 and got Jan-April completed. So I will be going back tomorrow to start May and then work on bank statements.

I still have to unpack my purchases and things that aren't clothing. My floor is once again covered.

My recommend for today is to pick up some older tunes, Uncle Tupelo and see what you think.

No comments: