29 April 2008

New iPod Classic

So my new iPod classic 80gb arrived yesterday morning..it looks like this...It actually looks pretty silvery and I still need to get a cover for it. But I was able to easily load my folder from the previous iPod into iTunes and sync it last night. It only took a few hours to get everything moved over and I also finally went through my Wilco music and figured out what I had doubles of as well as what albums/songs I have. There is so many random songs as well as covers they have done that I wasn't sure what I had. I even deleted some doubles as well as marking some songs 'Live' so I knew why I had more then one of the same song.

Upcoming Events: Dentist visit on Tuesday for cavities...Wilco in St Louis in mid-May, Six Flags/Great America beginning of June.

Check out your local library for some great reading, and audio books for your car :)

6 comments:

Nicole said...

When BzzAgent has their next round for cashing in our points, I'm hoping to get myself an iPod Touch (DH has one and I love it)... They usually offer the Nano as a 'prize' but have never offered a Touch. I'm sooo crossing my fingers, but in the meantime, I'll just be jealous of your Classic.

shot in the arm said...

The iPod touches look great (several people at Best Buy own them) unfortunately their price is a bit high for the amount of storage I need! I do love my new classic as it has some of the newer features and lots of storage :) You will love your touch when you get one!!

Sonny Amou said...

Gotta keep those Source files organized...I have about 750 CDs that beg to be crammed onto an iPod.

shot in the arm said...

Well Sonny maybe you should invest in a Classic iPod :)

Trying said...

I'd love to get a new ipod, but with kids on the way, I can't justify the cost. I have tons of music on my computer, and would need the 160 gb version.

shot in the arm said...

Well I suppose it depends on how you use it. You could always get one of the smaller models and make up your playlists on iTunes and switch them out as the mood strikes you :) Maybe someday!