05 March 2008

To be or not to be Tagged

Was in the middle of waiting for Lipstick Jungle to buffer from Surf The Channel.com so I could watch last weeks episode, since I missed it by working an extra shift at BBY, when i saw I had a comment and had been tagged by Nicole over at SAHM.

So here goes my sharing:

1. In High School I was wife number 5 of the King in The King and I and had twin sons, which is where the king very proudly holds up 2 fingers and mouths '2' to Anna when the boys are brought out in the children proccesional.
2. (This one was reminded to me by Nicole) When I was 14 or so, I was also in 4-H and showed a calf I named Elizabeth. I would have won too, if it hadn't been for my dad not telling me the question about the parental lineage could be asked in more than one way, and I didn't know what the judge was talking about.
3. Almost yearly I go to Northern Ireland to volunteer at a christian festival named SummerMadness. It lasts around 5 days but I usually go early and move on site as soon as possible to help with set up. I have one photo from this year, which is the only proof I ever sat down, because I'm usually running about doing loads of work.
4. I love photography, and I have a Canon SLR (not digital) that I enjoy taking black and white photos with.
5. If I had to choose one food to eat on a weekly basis, I would pick Honey Chili Chicken with boiled rice.
6. My first and favorite car was my great grandparents 1978 powder blue Cadillac with a white leather roof and electric seats.
7. I've never traveled west farther then Kansas City, KS, but I've traveled east as far as Germany.

As with any tag, there are rules - Here they are:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

The people whose blogs I enjoy reading and have learned some wonderful things from and have decided to pick are: Ruthiebabes, Sarah, Melissa at Cords and Fleece, Heather at Three Boys and Me, Liz at Everyday Goddess, Elizabeth at Motherhood is not for wimps and Cute Jewess.

And if you have time, you should take a listen to any of Keith Urban's new songs. They are fun to sing to!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Tag, I'm it! I'll follow through on my tag when I get back from vacation.

Melissa said...

Thanks for thinking of me! I'll try to get to it this weekend. Actually, I've been tagged for a few things, so I may combine all of them into one...