07 February 2008

Birthday part 3

Well today is M's 24th Birthday and after a long stay at home day of reading and getting caught up on some shows I had missed we went to dinner tonight at Panera Bread with S. M and I went back to her apt and baked a cake as well as playing Super Paper Mario on the Wii.

I don't think I'll be recommending that game to anyone anytime soon. I swear it took around 20 minutes just clicking on 2 to get through the beginning story line....and you have to wait til the line it typed and the little star shows so you can press 2. Okay...we don't care we just want to play the game. After that we actually played it and got through Chapters 1-1 through most of 1-3. But it took nearly an hour and 1/2 just to get to that point including the story line.

It reminds me a lot of Super Mario from the NDS actually. The beginning of where you play the game it's straight out of SM and I remembered which tube to go down. I did enjoy that you can go from 2-D to 3-D though. But it's timed and you lose lives if you stay in it too long. You are alloted about 16 lives to start out with but they of course include the 3-D time.

Anyway here are a few photos of us after we ate and M's new (well as of Sept) apartment. The week of birthdays is continuing!

No comments: